Saturday 4 February 2017

Something on Saturday

Cow 4

Okay, I do have 2 more doorstop cows, but they are boring cast iron properly meant to hold open a door and so subsequently quite beat up. If I run out of ideas for cows near the end of the year, I will go back to them.

Today's cow(s) are a family set. They are made from pompoms and for sometime have lived on the bread machine.
Actually, the only reason you can tell they are cows instead of pigs is the horns and the bells.

There was a craft fair held near here regularly some time ago. A Certain Young Man, when he was a Certain Little Boy and long before blogs, bought a little one. I had been there, too, and bought the bigger one. And then one of my Sunday School children brought me one, as well.

The story part is that one or the other of the little cows is always running off. Seems like every time I turn around it ends up on the floor. Maybe it is just the one or maybe they take turns. But I am amazed all 3 of them have managed to stay together all this time.

No comments: