Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy New Year!

Yes, it was yesterday. Did it start well for you?
I usually get photos of the fireworks on the telly. This year I couldn't be bothered to work out where the camera was. And as it is new-to-me, I haven't worked out how to get it on a setting to catch fireworks.

So, instead, I will show a 2017 photo taken 31 Dec.
The red one nearly open. The red with white still in bud.

And then on 1 January 2018.

The red with white still looks the same, and this is where the white one is at. It has taken a lot of time to think because the roots were not in as good condition and I bought it a couple weeks after the others.

Reminder of the white with red one that bloomed earlier.

It has been only leaves for a while now.
When they have all bloomed this year, I am going to try to get them all to be on the same growing plan! So, I know beginning October is too early and end November is too late. Now to try to remember that!

No comments: